Sunday, March 29, 2009

What Im Doing

So I haven't posted anything for a while. It's definitely because I'm busy. I find it easy'r to write a list of things, instead of paragraphs. Soooooo!!

What I've been up too!

1. Finishing school!! I think I have like seven weeks left.

2. Playing Music.

3. Looking at new music products, wondering how I could afford some of them.( Im trying to be smart with my money, knowing that there are always unexpected things around the corner)

4. Reading about Blaise Pascal. Seems he and I have a lot in common as far as religion goes. He talks about how he has a hard time taking things at face value. Kinda hard to explain.

5. Trying to feel at home at church. Things are kinda rough right now. Also, I've had offers from other churches to play in there worship services. But all of them are in denominations I don't quite agree with:(

6. I got my graduation suite!! Banana Republic, Gray, Two Button, British Cut. Nuff said........I love it.

7. Trying not to stress about moving and what not. Its funny, I thought Right now I would be freaked out about graduation; What am I going to do?!?!?, Is that really what I want to do?!?! None of these questions seem relevant. I know all of those, I just don't know where I'm going to live!!!

So.....
That's whats up..

No comments:

Post a Comment