Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Things I Hate

I've decided to make a list of things I hate right now. So hear goes!!
(Btw, they aren't in order; Just in order of what I think of them.

1. My boss telling me about his wife's "surgery". Why on earth would your eighteen year old employee(,that's me)want to hear about you wife's bajango!?!?!

2. Not being able to leave stuff out in my house...(We're selling it, supposedly, buyers don't want to see my boxers, whitey tighty's, thongs and briefs laying on the floor in my room.. whatever)

3. The culture of todays church. I'm fine with the principle of church, I think its whats right. But, more often than not, recently, its just annoying me.

4. Highschool drama. I think it quite odd that I have to deal with this, seeing as I'm the only student in my class. But somehow it still finds me. Curse you Highschool. I will soon enough be out of your wet, sweaty grasp.

5. Not feeling very creative at all. This is something quite recent. But I think it might be affiliated with Number two.(Not the activity, the second thing on my list)

6. I miss my sister Beth. I have no one to crack funny jokes with. Or, make fun of people with(shallow, I know.)

There it is, my list of poopy things.

2 comments:

  1. Probably one of the greatest things I have read over the past few weeks. Uh, you are going to love your guest room.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song is a total compliment to The Cure. I like the fact that they unashamedly use uh...well....larger girls....

    ReplyDelete