Friday, December 12, 2008

To those who might be reading

It has come to my attention that my writing skills seem to be a bit,sub-par. I could, in tern, rationalize this to a point of no return. But instead, with some encouragement from my teacher, I have decided to work on it by starting a blog.Not to jump on some sort of band wagon. Rather, to increase my penmanship of the digital kind and to share my deep most feelings with all who might stumble upon it and find themselves reading it.
So.....
What I hope to see come of this would be somthing to the effect of->>
  1. As many times a day I practice music,i would take ten minutes out of that time to write a paragraph.
  2. Each time I write on my blog,the paragraphs would slowly become bigger,larger posts.like a little seedling becomes a large tree.

Two simple tasks, not hard at all. I will be writing later,but right now I'm tired and am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment