Friday, March 13, 2009

What I did today....

Well.......

1. Today I woke up at exactly 10:00pm. Odd, I didn't even set my alarm.....

2. After that, I finished out the rest of my school for the week.(SA-WEEEET!!!)

3. Chuck and I had some vanilla yogurt with honey granola clusters for breakfast. (50/50 mix of yogurt to granola for best results)

4. After that, I played piano for about four hours. Working on the same stuff(Scales and Arpeggios in F#m & major. Ryan Adams covers, Colplay covers, etc)

5. Checked my blog.

6. Changed light bulbs in my house.

7. Drank a pineapple soda, monster energy(coffee flavor) and water.

8. Played some music and try'd out some new dance moves.(they didn't turn out that good. glad no-one was home)

9. Made the house spotless for a showing(NOT FUN), which never happened.

10. Went to Barns And Noble to look for a biography on Blaise Pascal. They had a book that was just a compilation of his theory's, notes and essays. But first, I want to read about him, and then read his works. Not the other way around. It would be like watching a movie backwards!

11. Then I met up with mom and had lunch at Schlotzsky's,

12. Then I repeated 3-4 again. And then had dinner.

13. Also, went to Jut's to borrow an acoustic for Sunday church. Baldwin wants me to play that too since Brandon is gone for the week. I am not excited.........

That's about it.......

ALSO!!
The clock on my blog is always off by a few hours. It bothers me!

No comments:

Post a Comment