Monday, March 16, 2009

Things I'm thinking about doing

I have a list of things I want to do. Most of them involve some pretty good money right now, but its still fun to dream.

1. Get an Apple mac mini. Mostly for music writing software, but also because Mac's are the cats MEEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWW.

2. Change out the Pickups in my Telecaster. It's my first electric guitar, and it has definitely seen better days.I kinda like it that way too. Its says "Hells bells yes, I'm a guitar. And YES, I have been played A LOT!!". But, with that being said, it still has the ten dollar squire pickups installed from when I got it for my birthday four years ago. So I plan to get some Rio Grande pickups to replace them. But there two $200. Ouch!

3. Start recording my music.(which kinda wraps up #1-2)
I play a lot chill stuff with my brother, and I think we should record that. But I also have some songs that I've written on the piano that I want to record too. But I want those to be written and changed just by me. I'm quite sure that I have friends who are better at playing the drums and bass than me(,maybe not bass...... whatever) but I don't want then to change up and add there own flare and fills to my songs. I think its great to collaborate with other musicians(like me and Justin do) but I also think its a good idea to have you own work that you've created.

On another note
I'm super pumped about this weekend. I'm going to Houston for a mini vacation!!

Ok thats all.................

1 comment: