Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Guitar Hero.......

So......
I had a Good friend ask me what I thought about guitar hero/rock band.(I forgot which one)He knows I work at a music store, and I guess he thought I might have something to say about it. He was right!!
Hears part of the post I sent him

Black Magic
I have had reason to think about this way too much.
No lie; Almost every other day at work, I hear something like this.
"Man, my kid plays on them-that-therr-uh, geetar hero, like at least five er six hours a-day. It's proly just like the real stuff, huh!!!."
(At this point in the conversation,I'm thinking "SPEAK ENGLISH!!!" and wondering how many years I would get for assault with an electric guitar)
But to answer your question.I've done some research on this "guitar hero" and or "rock band". I can also say, both are quite fun. BUT, for most people it uses a totally different side of your brain!!. I honestly think its a fun game. I just get tired of parents who think there kids are going to be awesome at guitar because of a silly video game. Hears a question I have for them.

1. Do they think there child is going to be a good driver because they played that one game called Driver?

I thought about this more
What if we took this thought proses even further.

2. Do they think there child can just skip basic training in the military, because they played that one army game?

Stupid parents.....

On another note
My family and I are now moved into our apartment. It has been different, and a little cramped. But, my family and I are getting into some good habits. One is going to the gym!. It's something that I haven't been doing for very long. But I find its a good stress reliever. And, I like the feeling of getting fit and trim.
Ok thats all............

No comments:

Post a Comment