Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Day Off!!

I have made a list of things Im thinking about today!
So hear goes!

1. No work today!!
(Whoooop Whooooop!!)

2. I really like my new amp. I would take a picture, but its pretty small, so you might think its not as cool as I've made it out to be. Which would be false!!

3. Whopper Wednesday was a bad idea.......(I don't think i need to explain.....)

4. I have now thought of the best way to explain the feeling I have living in this apartment.
It's like when you go to a clothing store(I like to think of j-crew) and you go try something on. So, you're in the fitting room, no one can see you, but EVERYONE can hear you. Meaning, if you might let something sneak out, they will hear it. And the whole time you kind of feel rushed, so the next person can come in and try something on.......... It's kinda like that.

So later tonight, me and my fam are going down to the pool to grill, swim, etc. It should be fun!
That's all.................

No comments:

Post a Comment