Monday, April 20, 2009

Things Im thinking about.........

Of course, I have decided to do this blog in a "list" style format, AGAIN.(deal wit it sniches...;D)
So hear goes.......
(Actually in order of importance.........To an extent.)

1. I'm pretty happy with my church in general. Worship has been pretty Bad A-- recently. I still don't get much out of the teaching. But, the worship is helpful!

2. I am SLOWLY getting to used to an apartment.................

3. I don't "do" small talk very well. It's staring to bother me too ,and I just don't want talk about nothing. But at the same time, I'm not one to talk about important things with strangers( STRANGER DANGER!!!) But that kind of leaves a gap in meeting new people. For example!!--

I met this really cool girl at church, and I started talking to her. But I kinda reached this point where I don't really want to talk about anything too important with her while we're around other people. Cause other people are stupid....... O, and sometimes I still act like teenage boy, who is too scared to talk to girls....just BTW

But no worry's, I'll think of something...

4. I bought an amp today!!. I'm excited to play it tomorrow. But right now its 11pm so I cant really play.

OK, well I'm done.................

No comments:

Post a Comment