Saturday, April 2, 2011

Things I'm thinking About

Hello!
So it's been such a long time since I've written anything on my blog.
This one will be short, but more will be coming soon.

Things I've been thinking about(In list form of course).

1. After talking to a friend about a lot of situations going on in my life, I have come to the realization of a simple phrase.

Grief is the proof of Love.
Meaning, If you are sad about the death of someone you love, that is proof that you loved them. If, you are grieved over the loss of a job, its proof that you loved being able to provide for yourself or you loved the money that you received from that job.

2. In the same fashion, I was talking to my Dad a few months ago about a mens retreat he went to. And he was told me the retreat was about dealing with sin. The core of the message was that all sin is rooted in disbelief of God. So, I have taken that to heart and thought about this.

Fear is disbelieve in God.
Fear in your job, your marriage, your relationships your schooling or anything really can be boiled down to not believing God is going to pull through. That he doesn't know what would make you truly happy or satisfied. Man, this has really affected my way of thinking recently. I hope it will do the same to you.

So, two things. Fear=Disbelief in God. Grief=Proof of Love

Boom...

No comments:

Post a Comment