Monday, March 26, 2012

The Houston Brown Family



Hello!



Its been a very long time since I've written a blog. So, time to catch you up!






I moved to Houston almost two months ago, I'm unemployed looking for a job, and taking a hard look at my life(Goals, future, job, spiritual walk, hobbies, habits and etc).






I now live with my oldest brother Jon. Its very interesting and refreshing how the dynamic of our relationship evolves in different ways. This is one of the only relationships where we wear multiple hats for each other that seems to work. What I mean by that is, we each are there for each other in different ways that two normal roommates don't usually do for each other.






For instance.






I am not employed - Jon is our bread winner.






Jon is at work most of the day - I keep the house quite clean.






We are both working through different parts of our spiritual walk - We are both ready and happy to help each other work through those thoughts.






Jon and I have many things in common, from the music we like to the type of TV we watch to the approach we've taken to life. The latter is the one that is the glue to our family here in Houston. Its funny the evolution our relationship has taken. Two brothers that are ten years apart that didn't share really that much time at home together are now roommates who's life parallel in some major ways.










1 comment: