Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tomorrow starts a lot of CHANGE

Good evening!!
I am very excited about this weekend. First, its longer than most. I have Monday off of school and work (SA-WEEEET!!!.) Tomorrow is my last Sunday at my current church. I know its what I'm supposed to do, but there is still a hint of sadness. But, I have decided this is my chrysalis stage. I've already gone through the chubby part. I mean it more in a spiritually growing way. I am slowly understanding better what I believe and what I don't.
But!!
Also, with the shedding of my
summer skin (snake analogy this time... You can be impressed.) There are things I look forward to in excitement. Like meeting new people, hopefully playing music with different people, and gaining relationships with other Christians....... Maybe even a girl!?!?!

Ok thats all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment