Thursday, July 9, 2009

July

Hello!
So Its been a while since I could think of something to say. Few updates

1. Im in the new house. I love it!

2. Im not very happy with church. It's very weird and hard to explain. But, basically its becoming very obvious that there isn't a peer group that suits me. And that doesn't even really explain it.

3. Work is killer stressful. And let me just point out, I WORK AT A MUSIC STORE. there is no need for it to be stressful. Its my boss's fault.

4. still pretty lonely, but there's not much I can do about that. So, whatever.

Well thats about it...........

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...that is not just about it. How about: I also spend a lot of time with my sister. We like to go get froyo and hang at her place. Our newest kick is to eat lots of carbs and watch Foyle's War. It's the greatest part of my life. Tonight should be especially great since she's grocery shopping after a fairly long fast, YUM!

    Yeah, that's what I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Did I double/triple comment? The first time I did it the internet shut down on me...so I wasn't sure it went through!

    ReplyDelete